The latest GALVmed newsletter can now be downloaded.
Stuart Brown, GALVmed’s Communications Manager said:
“Over 900 people currently enjoy the newsletter as a way of staying in touch with the wide range of exciting developments at GALVmed. Anyone not yet on the mailing is invited to contact us at newsletter@GALVmed.org. In addition to the regular features, the next issue will profile Newcastle disease vaccine developments and the opportunities and challenges presented in South Asia. We also look forward to receiving any feedback from the readers of this latest edition.”
The February issue includes:
- Innovative New Year greeting card combined with ‘mini annual report’
- GALVmed and Rift Valley fever
- User Groups extend ECF vaccine distribution network
- GALVmed at WHO zoonoses conference
- GALVmed finds African countries ready to support mutual recognition of vaccines
- Key partner profile: PANVAC
- Team changes and the GALVmed team – under the microscope
- Advisory committee updates
- GALVmed calendar
The previous newsletter was published in November 2010.